Yesterday when our sweet Synthia was about to pick out an outfit for the next day she opened her mirror door to the PAX wardrobe, by IKEA, and the door let go in the anchoring and fell right at her. In the nick of time she jumped to the side and the door just missed her.
With a heavy bang the door fell to the floor and there was miniature glass splinter all over.
She too was in shock I guess, she was very upset later. She had to spend the night in Fairlight's room since hers was full of glass.
The worst thing is IKEA sells these doors to this wardrobe still (I think). Synthia had this wardrobe since she was a baby, what if it had happened earlier? Or if it had hit her on the head now...
I must contact IKEA and let them know this door isn't safe before some kid gets hurt.