It's also TeeBee's name-day (TeeBee Valentin Charles Emil) - congrats sweetie!
I have the table set and the sponge cake is in the oven smelling delightful.
- heart shaped sandwich (full grain for Montignac) with eggs, mayoannise, shrimps and dill.
- Creme fraiche and dijon ovenbaked salmon (oven 150-175 degrees Celsius until salmon have an inner temperature of 50-54 degrees for best result)
- Dill and creme fraiche sauce
- potatoes, green asparagus/broccoli
- For dessert a Heart Shaped orange sponge cake filled with strawberries and cream with vanilla (for Montignac: oven/micro baked apples with cinnamonon and lightly whipped cream)