Since the place was more deserted than a outdoor toilet a hot summers day I went for a quest to find any living forms. At level 2 I found a life form, known as female humanoid. I explained my situation and she was very sweet and helped me out by calling the leader.
What came from that phonecall was a real anti climax: The time today was 9:00. No wonder I was the first one to show! The others we're still tucked in their coffins having a lovely time while I have:
1. Panicking over the bus not stopping where it was supposed to making me not know how to get there.
2. Finding the house my husband said I should find. Went in just to find out it was an ordinary school, with kids about 8-9 years. Okay, I might not be that smart, but I didn't think I was supposed to go to business school with that crowd..
3. Helpful teacher send me to the right direction.
4. Entered as the first one there and number
5. just to find out I was 1 hour too early...
And my paper clearly said 08:00.
Hahaha, it's a good start I can tell!
At least the teacher arrived just now, so now I know I'm on the right track for real.