Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Someone made an Adora GIF.

Sometimes very strange things surface. Here's one my Italian friend Rossella found on Tumblr. Here.
It's a section from my Valentine's video I made. Haha, this gif. is funny!


  1. There are a couple of Adora gifs on tumblr :3 http://adorabatbrat.tumblr.com/post/6046278598 this is a tumblr blog totally dedicated to you that I found <3 love you adora, you are one of my biggest role models <3

  2. That one is actually really fun! Bet it's a semi-weird but nice compliment!

  3. I love your blog. your style and vibe are great.

    Check mine out!

    Follow me back if you like it, apreciate it!

  4. Ooh, you're wonderful! You have very beautiful hands!

  5. You are just beautiful no matter what <3

  6. I loved that part of the video. "Wonderful, wonderful" ^^

  7. Dear Adora!!

    I would like to ask you about Asperger Syndrome..

    Do you plan to publish a CD, studio album, or something in the near future??
    Just because I was watching your video on the youtube 12times, can't stop listening, and those songs are stucked in my hand..

    I do not hesitate to pay for that, if it will be available in higher quality (I think I'm not the only one) :))

    Btw this Valentine video is lovely (like your whole personality), I love your funny dark humor :))
    I have something very similar..

    Looking forward to your answer..


    Bleeding Moonlight

  8. Ive reblogged that ;) ans this one 2 http://glittergunn.tumblr.com/post/6106687486

    you're so cute :)