Monday, August 1, 2011

What about that "normal" apron?

I got lexured yesterday about my somewhat plain apron I was wearing:

Heatherface said...
Shame on you, Adora! Your apron is so plain and white! You should add some lace or something! ;)

Rubina Månsken said...
hahha heatherface is right! Your apron is not goth enough!!!

Thank you! Very good comments, my fellow goths!
I have better aprons I assure you, but this is an original from a swedish housewife school from 1951, so I don't have the heart to change something with such a story :)
It is one of my favorite aprons, and I only wear it on very special occations!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you spell lectured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are forgiven then. ù.ù Lol! I had a request I hope won't bother you... Would you please take a look to the picture of my eyebrows? I drew them for the first time ever today and I wonder if you could tell me honestly if they are good enough or look bad... *-* That would be so nice of you... Here is the post if you want: http://rubinamansken.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-new-look-step-two.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rubina,Your eyebrows look amazing!!!! :) ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That is definitely a good reason to wear a plain apron, it's part of the past!

    ReplyDelete