Sunday, May 6, 2012

I have a new hair color!

Here you see it!

Well, I've had it since Thursday really...(that's why that picture was in black and white).

I changed it back to the pink!


I figured it would give me some luck now when I'm starting my own business and all...and also the kids had a saying in the matter as well. Pink won over yellow and blue when they voted. And I gotta please my family :)

Personally I love the pink too, but I think I looked cooler, more ghostly, with the blue'ish. And the yellow was incredible cute on me. But now I have a year of pink ahead of me.

I mostly change color once a year, remember?

Tomorrow I'll think out what to make of it...I'm thinking....


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

20 comments:

  1. Rosa är supergulligt! Saknar mitt rosa hår. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink, reminds me of cotton candy ^-^!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally loved the blue on you. When I had my blue hair it made me look so pale even without my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved your pink. When I first found you on youtube years ago it was when you had pink hair, so maybe it's just a bit nostalgic for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! Pink is how I was introduced to you too. I was so hoping for "classic Adora" and i got it! Anyway, no matter what color you choose your still stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the pink color is better for you :) you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink suits you, i love it.
    I love your eyes and make-up also in this pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful in EVERY SINGLE color you did, but this one matches your lipstick ;) Which one is that? I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Adora, you look great! Pink was an excellent choice, indeed :)
    Have a nice week gorgeous, and good luck with your business plans!

    P.s: I miss your large scale pictures :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely! I think blue would be gorgeous on you but the pink just looks so feminine and dainty.
    I really love your makeup in these pics, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. adora,

    i know you're on the Montignac diet for 80%. So my question is: do you plan when you eat the other 20%? like how often a week you eat something sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. adora,

    i know you're on the Montignac diet for 80%. So my question is: do you plan when you eat the other 20%? like how often a week you eat something sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great :D And You inspire me to FINALLY do something with my hair too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  15. great choice, looks beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. soo wanting that color too! But my hair is somewhat faded peachy pink at the moment... Used to be bright orange in the roots and reddish pink at the ends. Now it is just blah... so ready to get this off on Thursday :D seems like a lucky day ;D

    Adora I have a request for you to do a Youtube video of how you do your hair and style it! Like on the picture it looks so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete