I don't think anyone noticed - but I'm perplexed from time to time *you don't say Miss "I-answer-peoples-mails-3-months-after-I-got-them"*
It will mean ever so much to have your opinions on a few scheduled blog themes. From time to time I get super nice tips from you...but then I forget about them. Hit me! And hit me hard!
- My Music Monday's
Off to a shaky start, but I like the idea to spread the nice electro music I love to the rest of the world. New thing is I present a new song each week until we have ourself a nice peppy playlist with crazy electro music that makes your legs jump around.
Not to get myself water over my head here, but I also wanna make one more of an 80's electro playlist. The playlist I started yesterday is on youtube. This is the one.
- Goth style - like necessary items for a goth? Tips and trick to personalize supermarket clothes.
- Etsy findings - (should this perhaps be part of Goth-style?)
- Hair and make up - I tell you about a few of my tricks and tips?
- Questions - should I have like some kind of answering questions each week? Like 3 every time. If so - any tips on where to post those (remember I don't know all good sites you cool bats do)?
- My living - I will do like an "Adora's Crib" each week, showing one room at the time (photo/video), or part of a room? Sneak-peaks in my wardrobe or anything else embarrassing...
- Weekly Style - also started out real good, then I forgot about it. I liked it lots. Here's one example.
Super thanks for your help.