Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Adorable Heart blouse...

I went to the pattern maker this morning. She already made a pattern and sew a (better) copy of my blouse. It fitted like a second skin! She did a great job!

She also helped me out on what clothes to have on my sample collection. She was so incredible helpful.
Now we have 4 full sets containing both blouse and skirt.
Time to order som fabrics I think.
She also thought I'd make a corset (waspie) for the collection.
I have thought about it before, and people have asked me, but I'm doubtfull because there are so many super-talanted corset designers out there already - how could I ever make a better one...

(Corset: Maya Hansen)
Well, the best thing about my collection is that it's only black on black.
That might be vain, but I will only make things I myself would wear on a daily basis, and I do not wear color 99% of the time.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I wish that I could sell clothing that I make, but I have to go to school instead... How do you make time to do all these different things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fabulous at whatever you do, darling! I'm sure you could design a wonderful corset if you tried. I LOVE your fashion sense.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black is beautiful, because it simbolizes the dark side of life. We all love black! ^^
    Sure your corsets and the rest of your clothes will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll never know if whos corsets are better until you try, Adora! Should you take the path of making and selling corsets, I wish you the best of luck! (And, of course, I wish you the best of luck in your current fashion business.)

    ReplyDelete