Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lure them in with cupcakes

Today I had 5 kids at home. Under false pretences I lured them in with cupcakes (well, the two extra kids came with their mother).
Here's the cupcakes; sticky brownie cupcake with nougat frosting, strawberry jam cookies and lemon cupcakes with frosting 
My plate. I got stuck with the ghost marengue cupcake *mohaha ha*
I had 5 kids running wild here. That's good, it get's their blood pumping so it's easier to drink their blood. And after they have gotten a good sugar-rush I had a killing frenzy ending up to my next blog post.....

6 comments:

  1. Looks so delicious! :O I wish my mom would cook as many cookies and cakes as you do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desserts are so gorgeous! :) Have you ever made cupcake bites? They are amazing! http://www.bakerella.com/cupcake-bites-made-easy/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you put so much effort into making desserts look so cute :) I am the same way with pies. I want to make cupcakes now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm going to think of you as the sexy goth version of the witch that tries to eat Hansel and Gretel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ghost.
    Sometimes I use ladyfinger cookies and icing for the cross or skull to make little tombstones in my son's pudding.

    ReplyDelete