Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm mad!

Another day with the puke playing ping pong with my uvula.

At one point or another when you are sick you start to get really angry with the virus. I've had no make up on since Thursday. I'm so mad I could explode right now! Leave me the hell alone!!! Or as the beautiful swedish Greta Garbo would have said with her cool, dark voice in a slow matter "-I waaan't to be alooooone" (although sources says she never said that at all..).
At least I'm still putting in as much vitamines and minerals as I can even if I can't eat much. But some broccoli, meat and crisp bread made it down to my bowels. I could hear my tummy yelling at them all the way down to my ass. It was under a LOT of protest it made the whole way down there without Mr Stomach throwing them out. But the puke is never far away *burp*

But since I'm having the energy to be mad I must be on my way to recovery - whihoooo!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon! Eat lots of ginger (is good for tummys :) or ginger + lemon tea + lots of rest of course :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to feeling better soon and get back to you full on fabulous self!
    I am also a Garbo fan and she DID say that famous line about wanting to be alone on her movie "Grand Hotel". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but I'm glad you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm curious, when you say "Broccoli and Meat" what kind of meat do you eat? How do you prepare it? I'm trying to learn different ways to prepare/season meat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor adora. No Make up is never a good sign, you must feel terrible. Get well soon sweetie.

    lots of love F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that sucks. I was sick a while back and was having sadness with out make up too :( My noes already gets red on it's own and when I caught the virus I was having so much trouble with my nose being sore and it was hurting. I hope you feel better soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get better soon! <33 Being ill is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww poor girl. you've spent the whole winter ill :( i hope you gather all your strenght back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I've had the same thing, it's TERRIBLE! Try eating bland things, you might be able to keep them down. I had it 1 week then 2 weeks later I ended up getting it again. SO get better love. And be cautious it can strike again!

    ;) v

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HAD THE SAME THING FOR A WEEK . IT WAS SOOO BAD . I KNOW THE FEELING . HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO BE BETTER SOON . WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

    ReplyDelete
  10. If your stomach is still protesting food, I STRONGLY suggest going 24 hours without anything but a small bit of dry food (dry toast or rich tea biscuits) and drink plenty of water or flat Coca Cola.

    It works a treat; I had a virus that made me bring everything back up and my mum (a health visitor) told me to do the above. It went away as soon as I had done so!

    It's not so great when your tummy's both rejecting food and wanting it at the same time, but believe me when I say that the above certainly helps. I hope you get better soon Adora. <3 Good to hear that it might be going away now though!

    ReplyDelete