Saturday, January 4, 2014

Snowflake make up - small tutorial + outfit

The day before Christmas Eve (in Sweden it's December 23) I was in need to buy some additional gifts. Well, need and need...I wanted to!

So I got into that Christmasy spirit that even us Goth people now can get after watching Nightmare Before Christmas slavishly for years.
I felt like a small vampire chick that just tasted her first blood drop as I went wild with my Kryolan Fluid Foundation TV-white and painted snowflake after snowflake on my pretty face. 
As I added the glitter I'm sure I felt the cold, black Goth heart of mine to acctually make a beat! It was THAT good!
Don't ever be fooled by my cute smile, I'd make your body cold in a heartbeat.

The making of the snowflakes

Kryolan Liquid Foundation TV-white is what I use as a "liner" together with an aquarelle brush, preferably made out of squirrel hair. I naturally only buy brushes made from roadkill squirrels ;)

I slap on the glitter by first dab my ordinary chapstick softly in the area where I want the glitter, then dip a round brush, and shake some off before dabbing it to the area.

The snowflakes was made by first making 3 lines like an "x" kind of, then painted one or two small "v" shapes on every line. I topped it off by using the wooden end on my aquarelle brush to make perfect dots. Secret out!

The coloring of the bangs

I colored my bangs like a candy cane by first using a small amound of Direction's Pink Flamingo, a small dash of Direction's Purple and all mixed with lots of conditioner to get my soft pink. It could have been lighter this time though.
For the streaks I used Direction's Poppy Red.
And the boarder of the bangs is Poppy Red, Pink Flamingo and Pink Flamingo with conditioner. I wanna lick it!
The pretty bows I made at my tea girls crafting evening. They are made from 3 different kinds of ribbons made into bows and hotglued on top of another. But before I glued on the last red bow I pressed an earring (that I bought cheap on sale) right trough, bended it on the backside and then glued it on top of the others. Hotglued a metal hairclip and some felt on backside.
Could I look any more like "What are you talking about? I don't understand.."
So posing :D  To bad it's blurry.
From the side as well. Sorry about the foundation slip around my little nose, but this is just before bedtime so it's a bit smudged after snorting glitter all day  :)
Great shot of my bow as well.
The contact lens is white with a slightly thicker black border (can't remember, but not Clearly Colors Special Effects: Manson)
The candy cane bangs. Well, not at it's best behaviour after being out in the wind all day.
Ehh...don't ask.
And then I was ready to go out and shop!

Too bad you can't see, but I'm wearing the most fab diamond sprinkled pantyhose from Kawaii Design
I'm wearing a pair of black tights under to make them darker.
Price 129 SEK.

8 comments:

  1. Adora, you used to change your hair color once every year, It was already green, pink... which will be the next color? Can you tell us? I'm curious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's true, but I decided to have pink for 2 years this time, and I'll change back to my dishwater bluish this summer :)

      Delete
    2. Cool! thanks for answering!! <3

      Delete
  2. Adora, can I give you a layout tip? Go to "model" and select "personalize", them click in "adjust widths" and you can you leave the blogs text area larger. So your larger pics will fit in the pink background ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna fuck your mouth, baby ... and shoot my sperma on your tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Adora! Jag tänkte bara berätta en grej för dig... Jag visade en den tredje bilden nedifrån (den du sticker ut tungan på) för min pojkvän och frågade han vilken ålder han gissade att du var... Och han gissade på att du var 15! Haha ^^ Du är en så fantastisk inspiration för mig, jag vill vara som du när jag är i din ålder! :) kram Tilda <3

    ReplyDelete