Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spotted on etsy.com - Whore/Slut/Bitch tea cups

I saw a picture of some lovely tea cups that would look fab in my house.
Just saw a picture, no link or name.
But after some serious googling I think I found the origin, an etsy designer named Trixie Delicious.
She's got a whole bunch of funny little mugs and plates with things written on them.

So, the idea might not be new, I used an old blue and white plate and wrote "bajs" on it in artclass at school (bajs=poop) when I was 12. I used it for brown cookies.
It was fun because with the cookies on noone could see the word, but once the cookies were gone...
It's dead since many years, but this awoke my interest again and I will make my own set of something similar again.

Bring out your porcelain colors and go to second hand shops and create your own set of china!
Or just buy from Trixie Delicious!

I will make something goth like: dead, killed, strangled, stabbed, murdered, poisoned or something like that.
Goth, dark, bat, ghostly, deadly, asylum, mental hospital, vampire, spiderweb and other good goth-words might come in handy! Wanna create now!
No, no, I need to go to sleep.

And tomorrow morning I will make something (else, not with porselain colors) special for someone I love <3 Think it will look fab!
Can't wait to finish it so I can give it away!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Adora,

    I am relatively new to your blog but I love it! It is one of the highlights of my day. I have always been into all things spooky and morbidly cute.

    Those cups are amazing, absolutely going on my christmas list.

    Will you be making any more Batbrat Cat Hats? If you do I would love to buy one from you. I am a hat collector and it would be a perfect addition to my addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg I love these, they would fit perfectly in my new flat. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeus!!!

    I'm curious about something and I hope you do not mind my question,
    What would you do if you were allergic to makeup???

    ReplyDelete