Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My reign will continue!!

I've been on a class meeting and I can proudly say I'm still a class-mum (together with two other nice parents)! I enjoy to be a class-mum and be part of trying to make fun for the kids and their parents. Next up is Halloween. Whiiiiiiiii :)
Here's one Christmas craft we made for the tree:
I always try to make the kids do crafts that is pretty enough so us parents can actually have it up. I hate having ugly stuff in my home, so I make them do pretty stuff that I love to show on the best spot. A real challenge! I sound like such a bitch-mum now!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Adora,
    Just from experience, and no offence, but do you scare the kids with your ( very normal to me) outfits. I know some of the kids i meet are scared and freaked out by what kind of shoes i wear and the skulls and outfits. Or should i say 'costumes' by NYC standards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bitch-mum",Lol! That's so fantastic that you can help out at school! Also, even with fangs, I don't know how anyone could fear you when you smile. It's such a warm smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooooo cute! And that craft-thingy is adorable!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag måste bara fråga, var du på MCR i Malmö för typ 3/4 år sedan? Jag blir snart galen om jag inte får svar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I would have done that too if I were a mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, it may sound mean but I'm sure you don't beat them up everytime they make something messy aha. Besides, when they are older they might make some super-duper creations. Maybe become as creative as their mummy ^^
    Kisses for you and the family xxx

    ReplyDelete