Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Birthday party for Fairlight

Today I had 8 kids running around.
Fairlight was having an Easter Birthday party, where everyone was dressed as påskakärringar/easter witches.
It was a fantastic party! I know I was beaten and half dead after...just as it should be!
Synthia was at a friends Birthday party prior to this. She looked so cute <3
Fairlight even celebrated at daycare this Monday, and had these cupcakes and cookies with her
For God's sake I hope it's the end to Birthday parties for a while... OH NOOO! It's my husbands birthday the 21'st of April.
When will this madness end?!!!

9 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Happy Birthday to your little one. I just found your blog and may or may not have looked at all the past entries (okay...I did...bwhahaha). I think you have a lovely family and I love how you post about the awesome things you do. Stay wickedly awesome. Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! You even made Hello Kitty cookies! U are the best!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two girls look very thin... maybe a decent meal before the fancy cakes...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your children dress amazing, it must be in their genes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR BABIES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! ITS JUST SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww ur such a wonderful mommy and wife ur girls r just so very beautiful :) happy laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate bday heheheh

    ReplyDelete