Friday, July 29, 2011

BatBrat webshop having a pre-release party

After some difficulties the webshop is now up and running! Happy, happy!!!!
So far just a few items, but hopefully not too long until I can bring more stuff here.
My own designs is delayed since a few more laces must be produced in China for me.
I have tried to have all the make up I use myself on my site, but IsaDora, who makes the powder I use every day will not sell to me. With them you need to carry their full stuff, and not some handpicked items. That's a shame.
But I do have the Kryolan make up's I use, so I'm not so far behind.
I hope you like it.
http://batbrat.com/

8 comments:

  1. AH! I want to buy all the make up products. Pay day isn't until next week sadly... You'll be restocking the store with the same products right? I totally want to get some of the tights on there. so fucking cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good already! Hope everything workes out with your shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a shame that you are selling Chinese stockings for $19 which can be bought on eBay for a maximum of $5 including shipping. These exact same stockings, I have them. Such a shame. Even brands like leg avenue don't overprice stuff like this and it's cheep Chinese stuff. And no, I'm not jealous, I've waited for this shop and am disappointed, I shop a lot on the internet and know these facts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Moonlight I thought exactly the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Moonlight & @Anonymous I had to look for myself and sure enough I found some of them for less then 5 dollars shipped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you compare with other Swedish alternative webshops, it's NOT overprice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a normal price compared to some stores I know...
    Remember that Adora needs to get some profit to keep the store growing and growing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For a business to just start out the prices should be a bit high, or else there wont be any money for her to restock the shop and make a profit. Think about the effort it takes to run and operate a business please, before complaining about the prices.

    ReplyDelete