Saturday, April 14, 2012

Todays (panic) make up



You know these days when your husband fails to press the snooze button and shut the alarm off instead...?

These days happened to be THIS day.

2 minutes daycream and foundation.  3 minutes make up. 2 minutes hair, and out the door.

I have done better(and Goth make up in less time), but this is okay.

But there is one reason I don't really mind going out like this; with almost no make up on:

My husband says I look like Kate Blanchett (not sure about the name, but she played Queen Elizabeth)  when I'm without make up - and that makes me so proud! She looks so cool and strong!

I don't look like her according to me, but I welcome the compliment.

5 comments:

  1. I love the make up that way, and you really do look like her! so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am liking this make-up as well :) Your make-up always makes me tempted to get rid of my eyebrows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great! I agree with previous talker. I've started to shave them a bit, not plucking them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah your face features don't resemble kate blanchett but I agree with the queen elizabeth comparison: very pale with no eyebrows and light complexion... anyway she was Galadriel in the lord of the rings and I'd kill to be like that!

    ReplyDelete